Tuesday, June 18, 2013

So excited to see my review of my book Love Unbroken on another blog!

Although it doesn't seem like a huge thing to you, it is an incredible thing to me! My writings use to be kept a secret for such a long time and now that I've built the courage to share with the world, I have no regrets. I feel highly accomplished and I already feel like I want to create a sequel from Love Unbroken! I have no many ideas in my head and even more things to learn. I'm just ready to get this aventure started!

ALSO, DON'T FORGET! LOVE UNBROKEN IS ON SALE FOR $0.99 UNTIL JUNE 20TH! DON'T MISS OUT ON GETTING THIS HOT, SIZZLING BOOK IN YOUR HANDS!


You can see my review on Brenda Perlin's Home Wrecker blog here!

Keep the reviews coming! It's is really helpful to be able to look on the outside coming in! I appreciate you guys sooo much!

xoxo,

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages