Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Meet The Characters of Love Reborn

Hello all!

With the release date a couple of weeks away, I figure that I should introduce you to my character and give you pictures of the muses behind them. If Love Reborn were to become a movie, I would definitely choose these people to play them!

If you're familiar with Love Unbroken, then you're familiar with Ahmad Dawson. I mean, even if you haven't, I'm sure you wouldn't mind making yourself familiar. Look at him! This photo is pure sex to my eyes and I decided to use Keston Karter as my muse for my sexy Ahmad (no explanation is needed). Anyway, in Love Reborn, Ahmad goes on a journey to learn to let go of his past. Now a business man and single father, he blocks himself from love until he meets a woman that makes him feel "alive" again. He comes across a few obstacles that nearly knock him down completely, but he survives! You'll have to read for yourself to see if he gets his happily ever after though.

Whitney O'Neal is the Editor in Chief of Miami's tabloid, Hot Miami. She meets Ahmad at a party that she attended to get a story and fell for him as soon as she laid eyes on him. She goes through a lot of ups and downs with Ahmad and at one point gives up on him. Will things work out of them? Or will they just continue being good friends?

Things get a little weird when Paris Elise comes to work for Ahmad. After deciding that he needs a little help around his gym, Ahmad hires Paris to be one of his trainers in his elite A+ Fitness gym. Ahmad immediately is attracted to his new employee which causes a lot of confusion and unusual events to take place that make him question her true identity. Paris is definitely not who she appears to be...but who is she? You can find out on June 12th!

 

Carlos and Lynn are Whitney's sassy, witty sidekicks that keep her on her toes. You'll definitely fall in love with them through their bantering, witty comebacks, and comments! I definitely loved creating them and I'm sure you'll love them as well!

Stay tuned for little teasers here and there as I prepare for the release of Love Reborn! I'm so excited and I can't wait! Mark your calendars for June 12th. You definitely don't want to miss this!

xoxo,

Victoria



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages