Sunday, July 20, 2014

I finally have a brand!

I've been in the indie world for a little over a year now and still didn't really know who I was as an author. After speaking to my designer, she told me that I needed an author brand. Making a brand for myself seemed terrifying and complicated at first, but when I finally got an idea of what I wanted to be know as, my designer created some awesome things for me. Check it out!


This is my logo! I am officially known as the Vixen of Passion whenever anyone reads or sees my book on a shelf or online!


This is a one of two very pretty banners that she created for me. I couldn't be happier with it!


And here is the second banner with my name, logo, and tag line on it. I'm so impressed by how gorgeous everything is, I nearly had a heart attack when I laid eyes on it!

If you need anything done as far as websites, cover design, graphic design, or even designing your own author brand material, you should definitely contact Laura at Bookfabulous Designs. She will help you bring your visions to life and you will definitely be pleased! I know I am!

xoxo

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages